Victor Bayata is a partner at Vernon Litigation Group. He focuses his Southwest Florida practice in the area of litigation, including business and investment litigation, arbitration (including FINRA, JAMS, and AAA arbitration), construction and real estate litigation, including hurricane-related litigation, and probate litigation.
Mr. Bayata’s national practice encompasses the representation of brokers and financial advisors in employment-related disputes throughout the country. Specifically, Mr. Bayata handles disputes involving tourism and hospitality litigation, employment agreements, forgivable loan collection actions (promissory notes), U-5 defamation, and certain investigations. Mr. Bayata also assists advisors with transition issues (both Protocol and non-protocol transitions) as well as how to negotiate employment agreements with advisors’ new firms.
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Private practice in Naples, Florida
- Law: J. D., Ave Maria School of Law
- Undergraduate: B. A. in Political Science, Arizona State University