Mr. Dovin practices primarily in the areas of securities arbitration and litigation, and commercial arbitration and litigation. He is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, the Atlanta Bar Association, the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, and a former member of the Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association.
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Superior, State, and Magistrate Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- Private practice in Atlanta, Georgia, and throughout the Southeastern United States
- Appointed counsel for Securities & Exchange Commission Receiver
- Mr. Dovin has tried, and won, scores of cases on behalf of investors in state and federal courts, FINRA arbitration, AAA arbitration, and JAMS arbitration forums throughout the country.
- Law: J.D., Georgia State University, cum laude
- Graduate: M.B.A., Georgia State University
- Undergraduate: B.A., Wake Forest