Mr. Moyen practices primarily in the areas of general corporate law, commercial arbitration, securities arbitration/litigation, business litigation, and securities regulation and compliance matters.
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Superior and Magistrate Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Illinois Supreme Court
- Illinois Appellate Court
- Illinois Circuit Courts
- Private practice in Atlanta, Georgia, and throughout the Southeastern and Midwestern United States.
- Lead Enforcement Attorney with the Securities and Business Regulation Division of the Georgia Secretary of State, he investigated the activities of a national broker-dealer that resulted in the largest securities settlement award in Georgia history.
- Law: J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, cum laude
- Undergraduate: B.S. in Accounting, cum laude